Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ugly is still in town...

Christy: (after having finished her entire bowl of Pho) So, I"m on a no-carbs diet. Can't you tell?
Ugly: ....No carb left behind.

-----------------------------------

Giant crayon

Christy: Dude, isn't it weird playing with a toy that's taller than you?
Ugly: I dunno, Christy, shouldn't you know?
Phil: Bwahah, you were just setting yourself up for that one.

------------------------------------

Ms. Fitz: And Kevin's always so proud that a rocket scientist was in his class. You know, I noticed on her facebook that she's really into theater.
Bub: Yeah, you know, I think she actually double majored in rocket science and theater.

------------------------------------

Bub: Hasta luego, Javiercito!!
Ugly: Javier frito?

------------------------------------

Ugly: And I always think I run more than I really do.
Christy: ....bwaha you're delusional.


------------------------------------

Christy: This is the book that Ching reads with him all the time.
Ugly: Oh, is Ching learning to read with him?
Ching: Bwahah..look, "FLOWERS."
Ugly: No, Ching, read the word. The word!

------------------------------------

No comments: