Friday, August 10, 2012

HalleGoogliah!!


me: oohh
  i woke up at noon today.
 Ugly: wow
 me: i need to ask google how to sleep less
 Ugly: what a life
me: let's see...
3:35 PM Ugly: lollll
  exercise more
 me: i exercise every day
  i'm just a really lazy bed person
 Ugly: what does that mean
 me: i can't get out of bed
  when it's really comfy
3:36 PM Ugly: me too
 me: so i just keep sleeping
  lol
3:37 PM lol i like how i ask google everything
  even for relationship pointers
 Ugly: that's really funny
 me: lol
  google is God.
 Ugly: and philosophical questions
  like why are people assholes
3:38 PM me: hahahaha
  "why people accuse others of what they are guilty of"
 Ugly: yes
 me: lol it's not even really google answering, just random dumb ppl on the nets
 Ugly: true
3:39 PM it's like matthew mark luke and john
  and those other buffoons in the OT
 me: hahaa
  the disciples?
 Ugly: the writers of the books of the old testamanet
3:40 PM me: oohh
  yes
  how is that related
  lol
 Ugly: cuz you said google is god
  but it's not google telling you
 me: ohh yeah haha
 Ugly: it's stupid net ppl
 me: yes, it's just dumb apostles interpreting the word of GOd
 Ugly: lol
  but it's the opposite
3:41 PM me: hahaha "those other buffoons"
 Ugly: cuz google is giving you access to what stupid ppl are saying
 me: yea, God is like, the vessel for confusing Apostolic messages
3:42 PM Ugly: lol
 me: Thanks be to Google!!
 Ugly: HalleGoogliah!!!

No comments: