Wednesday, May 7, 2008

June: But I don't wanna go to Morton Williams...I know it's right around the corner but I just don't feel like it.

Mabel: Come on, June, strength in numbers.

June:....Yeah, like in the kitchen, where we brought each other down. For like three hours.

-----------------------------

"You didn't puke tonight, you have no excuse."

----------------------------

Flo: ok i'm leaving work and finishing my spanish homework
and then you call me when you get home
and then we run down like happy little elves to the heights

-----------------------------

Megan: "Bitch goes to the Heights and gets drunk. Goes back to the Heights and gets more drunk."

-----------------------------

Mabel: That guy over there singing is from Arlene's. Dude, these people like live for Monday night karaoke.

Flo: Yeah. He's bringing Arlene's to you.

No comments: