Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogs and Postcards

Ugly: where you at?
me: at home
where you at
Ugly: home
me: lol
what a conversation

--------------------------------------

me: postcards from when we were young and carefree and knew not the horrors that awaited us
Ugly: LOL
Postcards from WWWYACAKNTHTAU
12:12 AM me: LMAO
12:13 AM okay you make the blog
Ugly: ok den
i'll do that over the weekend
me: okay
Ugly: you think of the name
me: and the point of the blog is memory recovery
to defeat amnesia
Ugly: yes
to BATTLE amnesia
12:14 AM me: hahah yes
Ugly: GRRRR
me: that too

----------------------------------

Ugly: The Unamnesiac
i kinda like that
me: okay we'll name it that
12:20 AM and it's only US!
Ugly: yep
no other bloggers please

----------------------------------

Ugly: awesome!
man, i never expected it to reach such a wide audience
Ugly: of 2 subscribers

No comments: