Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Genetically-engineered Turkeys

Neil: It was great hearing all about how the aborigines used to live in Barcelona, back when the earth was first created (10 yrs ago). Remember to bring $70 USD or perhaps an apple pie when you come over for your guitar lesson.

-------------------------

Neil: So I made a whole batch of turkey burgers the other night.
Mabel: Turkey burgers? How did you make them?
Neil: Well, I've been engineering this turkey from DNA in the lab and it was growing and - it's too sad to talk about it.
Mabel: Haha.
Neil: No, actually, so I went into this grocery store.
Mabel: Oh, grocery store, hmm.
Neil: Yeah, I dunno if you've heard about those.

-------------------------

Mabel: Okay, so you pre-made these frozen turkeys.
Neil: Yes, I pre-made them before I made them. Then I post-made them by eating them.

No comments: