Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Business as usual.

megan: eye cham vating for vork to be over
mabel: choo chi seee
chgargles hack hack
HAHA i just remember when we sang this song at our wedding.
megan: you know that was completely unintelligible, right?
mabel: HAHA
megan: nevermind, i thought you were talking about the "choo chi seee
chgargles hack hack" song
mabel: LOL
LMAO
i was talkin' about RENT
megan: bhwhahahahah
mabel: hahahha
oh man that was quite the cackle
megan: yeah yeah i just got that
mabel: dude all my roommate EVER hears is me singing and cackling in my room
megan: you're telling me. i broke a rib trying to pack the horselaugh in
mabel: LOL
megan: business as usual, then
mabel: yep bwahaha
megan: sing sing sing cackle cackle cackle

1 comment:

umeboshi said...

Ha! I knew you were prostituting this on Lucifer when you went away for 4 hours between the last 2 lines