Monday, May 4, 2009

Blar blar

Patricia: [showing me pictures of guy on FB] Ves? Qué cerdo...que ascoso...ves? Ves? (See? What a pig...how disgusting...See? See?)
Mabel: Jajaja.
Patricia: Jo, pero me gusta muchisimo, eh? (Damn, but I like him so much.)

-----------------------------------

Chicken Wangs, Enrique-style

Enrique: Look, they're perfect, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Javi: The only tender part I can taste here is the bone.

----------------------------------

Enrique: [about the left-over, charred wings]: These were made - these were made...
Javi: To last.


----------------------------------

Spider bites and spider torture

Enrique: So then I burned off all her legs first in the fireplace, and then I put the lighter to her.

Javi: What a beautiful story. You should've put her on your bed after burning off her legs and then had a chat with her. "Now why did you do that?"

Enrique: Bwahaha. Yeah, like "Okay, I either finish what I started, or you talk to me."

----------------------------------

Mabel: [after hyping up and telling ghost story] Isn't that story really creepy?
Javi: Well, no, but I think later when I'm alone I'll probably freak out.
Mabel: I know, right?! Like when I'm by myself and I think about...Wait, were you serious?
Javi: No.

No comments: