Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shanties

googlyga: it's AWFUL
i read half of the first book
it's, like, not english
read 'Sunshine' by robin mckinlay
i guarantee you will like it
shanty back guarantee =P
me: jajajaja
awesome
don't tell me...
is robin mckinlay the person who wrote
umm..what was that book's name
googlyga: HAHAHAHAHA
or anything else about the book
me: LOL

----------------------------------

me: i feel the desire to attack some of my professors here
with poetic love.
aka, one of my professors
googlyga: BAHAHA
cute.
poetic love as in
loving poeticly
me: mm hmmm
googlyga: poetically?
me: he's from uruguay
googlyga: or love of their poet-ness
ah
me: and he wears the same thing every day
googlyga: hahaha
me: and he's rather like a rustic cowboy
googlyga: he's a nerd
me: who's seen every movie on the planet
and he plays football
AND
googlyga: rustic cowboy = redundancy
me: he is one of the most famous poets in the spanish language
DIES
hahaha
true dat true dat
googlyga: uruguayan futbol player = redundancy

No comments: