Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Le Summertime

After Graduation

Cynthia´s mom: Ohhh, you speak Spanish?

Later:
Matt: No, I got that stick and wore those ridiculous robes for nothing.
Mabel: I actually got my Master´s in Wizardry and Parcel Tongue.

--------------------------------------------------

Bub: Okay, so what would you rate this song?
Ugly: A four.
Bub: Really? Nah I'm gonna give it a three.
Ugly: ....Does my opinion count at all?

--------------------------------------------------

Bub: So uh, do you know that Jackie is coming on Friday? Why did you invite her?!
Ugly: Ugh...I don't know WHY I did. I mean, she'd been wanting to hang out for awhile now, so...
Bub: Well, is she as bad in person as she is in texts?
Ugly: No, she isn't as bad in person, really.
Bub: Yeah, cuz in person she won't be able to text us.


No comments: