Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Blood Oath

me: can't le wait
lol i was telling cynthia how you were like..."so..how are plans"
"what plans"
"for coming home"
she was like, she wants you to sign a blood oath about coming back
i should draw up a contract! although, we made a contract too about mom and dad's vacation and in the end wound up taking all the money out of it lol

Ugly: uh yes
yes I do want a blood oath

me: hahahaa
okay fine i'll draw up a contract and post it on fb
put some beet juice on it

::oath has been drawn up and read::

Ugly: lol
awesome oath

me: haha

Ugly: so official!!

me: i just need to print it, put some beet juice on it, and take a picture

Ugly: yes
ASAP

me: oaths are supposed to be official
hahah
hongai
k i'll do it tomorrow morning

Ugly: post it to a public place
like a pole

me: lol
aka, facebook

Ugly: that also makes it official
or a modern pole like fb

me: pwahahaha
yeah, i'm sure FB is more official than a pole in madrid

Ugly: lol

...

Ugly: I like the idea of it on a pole in Madrid and a picture of you with a random spaniard as witness to the bloody fingerprinting

No comments: