Friday, October 26, 2012

More Adventures in Absurdism


Ugly: do u get emails from Catbook?

7 minutes
1:58 PM me: lol yes
  why
2:00 PM loll the question should be...why is catbook emailing me.
 Ugly: lol
  they sent an email with subject:
  want to see the oldest cat in the world?
  i'm like, oh man, i do....
2:01 PM but i dont want to click on this email
  cuz i have to work
2:02 PM me: lolll yeah i got that too
  LOL
  i didn't really wanna see the oldest cat in the world...must be gross
 Ugly: hahhaha
  is it....
  alive?
 me: LOL
  okay let me click on it
2:04 PM lol it's a 39 year old cat named lucy
  damn she's living longer than most people
 Ugly: omg
 me: i hope george lives that lon
  g
 Ugly: is she meditating in the photo?
 me: lol noo she looks kind of disoriented though
 Ugly: hahahaha
 me: lolllll
2:05 PM she looks healthy however
  omg this is yet another absurd convo
2:06 PM Ugly: lollll
  now i want to see this cat
2:07 PM me: lolll
  it's just a head shot
  well plus it's body
  part of its body
2:09 PM Ugly: hahahahhahhaa
  'She appears to be the genuine article.' A spokesman for Guinness World Records said there was no entry for the world's oldest cat.

No comments: