Thursday, October 18, 2012

Of Cars and Fuzzy Slippers


me: you stopped responding to my texts!
 Ugly: what have you don with fuzzy slippers?
------------------------------------------------------
Ugly: how long have you had your license?
me: lol
um maybe about 5 or 6 years
Ugly: oh thats good
and it's clean
me: yeah
as in no tickets?
Ugly: right
or accidents
lol
me: um i might have an accident
but that was before i ever had my license

------------------------------------------------------
me: where are you looking at this car?
  are all the jettas stick?
12:21 PM Ugly: it's in princeton. he's meetinig me at my work at 5
  and then we're going from there
 me: ohh i see
 Ugly: no not all
 me: wait, who?
 Ugly: ching
 me: ching?
  ohh i see
 Ugly: i can't buy a stick w/o him! lol
 me: hahaa
  why not
 Ugly: cuz i cant drive it!
 me: ohh but are you thinking of buying it today?
  LOL
 Ugly: i cant go on a test drive no knowing how to drive it
12:22 PM me: buying a car you can't drive..
 Ugly: *not
  well i see it as a challenge
  lol
  it's on my bucket list
 me: well would you put it under his name or my name?
 Ugly: buying a car i can't drive check!
 me: lol this guy is gonna be so confused
 Ugly: lol!!!
 me: LOL
 Ugly: i think your name would be good
  maybe
 me: only person who can drive it isn't buying it
12:23 PM Ugly: hahahaahhaah
 me: girl who wants other guy to test drive it isn't buying it
 Ugly: well they dont have to know that
  they dont care
 me: girl who can't drive either manual or automatic is buying it
------------------------------------------------------

While watching Homeland

Bugly: Man, this terrorist is like not tough at all. He's already giving in to bad music and extreme air conditioning.
------------------------------------------------------

On Zoe's farts

Bugly: Omggg, It won't stop. It's like those motion-sensored Glade air fresheners. 

---------------------------------------------------

Sam: i'm hungry
  i was living off my fat today

No comments: