Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Best of the 90's Song List and Office Nerds

m: so did u win that list contest yet ?
Ugly: not officially since 2 of the guys in it are at a conference in seattle all week and being the slackers they are, they didn't vote before they left


me: so did u win the 90's list?
1:42 PM Ugly: no we haven't finished judging yet
which reminds me, i need to cast my vote
Ugly: :) it's all a democracy here
1:43 PM me: such serious work going on

-------

Ugly: oh interesting
no there are a lot of filipinos here
me: haha really
Ugly: yea and marie's related to most of them

-------

me: yes, cuz they're like classic
and part of my hateful childhood
3:39 PM Ugly: geez, i never knew your childhood was so hateful

-------

Ugly: and i try, oh my god i try, i try all the time in the institution
mom even knows that song

-------

me: yeahhhh
i told my toac lub story to other people
they weren't that amused
Ugly: lol
me: and i was just laughing
Ugly: you were the only
me: yeah pretty much

-------

Childhood...

me:
3:36 PM hey by the way..hehe i'm taking this poetry workshop and we had to do an on-assignment writing on "childhood"
so i wrote about...
Ugly: uh oh
not me again
me: HAHAHAH
3:37 PM remember that time we went to like...sam's club or whatever, and it was like the 2nd time we were there to look at bikes
and then mom and dad were like..eh, next time...then u started crying all of a sudden, then i started crying
and we were being all whiny
then they finally bought them for us
3:38 PM Ugly: lol
me: that was so weird and funny
do u remember that?
3:39 PM Ugly: yes, i feel embarassed whenever that comes to mind
me: haha really??
Ugly: i was like in 8th grade or something
me: u were in high school
Ugly: and i'm crying over a toy
oh shut up
me: hehehee
Ugly: how can u remember?
3:40 PM me: cuz i remember being kinda surprised
Ugly: lol
me too
me: then of course i'm like, i'm gonna cry too
Ugly: lol
well i wanted one for so long
i felt deprived at that moment

-------

Ugly: hehe
do u remember when you were really little and i told you i could call the monsters if you didn't do what i told you to?
me: hahahahaha really??
no i don't
Ugly: yea we were still in the old aptmt
me: was i scared
Ugly: yea and you'd be like, Noooo!
me: LOL
Ugly: lol...i'd pretend to go to the window and start calling them
me: HAHAHHAHAHA
Ugly: and you were scared
me: "monsters, ahoy....monsters"

-------

Ugly: neat
that's cool, she must've felt loved
3:01 PM me: yeah she did
and she didn't get too drunk which was good
3:02 PM Ugly: really, what caused that?
me: self restraint
and water drinking
Ugly: wow, she MUST be getting old
me: heheh
she's 30!
Ugly: yea
i'm right behind her
3:03 PM me: dun dun dun......!
Ugly: AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!
me: LMAO
Ugly: (runs screaming from the room)

-------

me: and then on friday i was supposed to go out with my suite mate toa c lub...
Ugly: toac
that's a nice name
toac lub
LOL
....
me: see ya!
Ugly: tell toac lub i said hi
Ugly: she sounds like a nice girl

-------

No comments: