Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh what a day at the office...

From the urban dictionary:

1. Nabs: Abbreviation for "New Africa Bammer". Mid-grade marijuana.
"Wtf man.. This is the nabs.. Don't put this shwag in my face again or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

2. nabs: inexpensive small packet of crackers with cheese or peanut butter filling

-------

Maggie's post on my facebook wall: "Good luck in the Special $200 Chinese Gift Contest!!!!" (courtesy of zodiac application)

-------

me: HAHAHAHA
i like your wall message
Ugly: :)
heheheh
11:11 AM i liked your chinese new year shrine
how festive and culturally conscience of you ;)
me: hahaha, well it's my zodiac application!
i didn't deliberately put a chinese new year shrine there
Ugly: lol
11:12 AM me: hey you know i had a dream last night
Ugly: ooh
i like interesting
me: and it was about us having a crazy argument over throwing bread
11:13 AM lol i didn't even tell you the dream yet
"i like interesting"
11:14 AM Ugly: LOL
i got distracted
i wasn't finished
Ugly: it was supposed to say i like interesting dreams
hallo?????

......

Ugly: and that's why you can never live in my basement
me: yeah, it's decided
you bread-thrower
Ugly: You'll eat whatever I throw at you, Basement-Dweller!!

-------

Ugly: i went to my coworker's baby shower yesterday
11:45 AM and they played this game where they passed around 7 diapers in which were smeared various unknown chocolate candy bars and you had to guess what candy bars they were.
11:46 AM me: how disturbing
Ugly: marie won that one :)
me: eww, people with children
that's so weird!!
11:47 AM Ugly: yea i felt very skeptical about sticking my nose in a diaper to smell and identify its brown contents.
brown and mushy

No comments: