Saturday, January 26, 2008

Magnolia bakery, cupcake overdose

Ralphy: I don't want that, I'm gonna take one bite and leave it. It'll be like an orphan on someone's doorstep, critically injured.

M: But what's the point of leaving the cupcake orphaned there after us biting it? No one will eat it then.

Ralphy: It's not for eating, it's for laughing. For us - two - to laugh at.

(Proceed swathing wounded Magnolia cupcake with wax paper as blanket, cupcake paper as baby bonnet, and a cardboard box as crib, leaving it on a fortunate Villager's doorstep.)

-------

Guy from "Mar Adentro" (in lisping spanish): And I do what I've always wanted to do with you each time...

Megan: Sexo.

-------

"Oh, Johnny, you make me lithp."

1 comment:

umeboshi said...

re: post 1

pictures!! that would be the perfect time to upload them on here, you vandal.