Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almudena:: (simulating a phone conversation in class) Yes, hello, may I please have extension Nic Smith please?

--------------------------------

Almudena: I was standing with my burger for 20 minutes, waiting for a seat. Then finally, I found a small table and I sat down to eat my burger. Then a very very big man came and sat down across me, I can account for it that he had 3 or 4 burgers on his tray. Then he was eating the burger and all the onions and tomatoes, all flying out of the burger...Gwell, I couldn't eat. Then, I closed my burger, and got up and went away.

--------------------------------

Flo: ugh i know. the radiator wasn't on at like 4am this morning and i was soooo cold
like the cold was seeping into my comforter
my ass was freezing. like literally. my ass.
i had to put my hand on my own ass just to warm it up

1 comment:

Flo said...

i like that -- "i closed by burger"