Friday, February 19, 2010

....Aand it never gets old.

(After finishing a quick lunch)

Ricardo: Mm, that was good. Fast but good.
Mabel: ..... That's what she said.

---------------------------------------

Carrie: ..So I guess I have to do some cardio rather than just weight training. I mean cardio is what makes you actually lose weight right?

Mabel: Yeah, I think that's the idea...

---------------------------------------

Carrie: But it's nice to see him developing and maturing. Maybe in 10 years he'll be a normal person.

---------------------------------------

Carrie: I haven't really seen any Chinese gay people. Like it seems like there just aren't any.

Mabel: My sister knows the entire Asian lesbian population in Philadelphia.

Carrie: Oh, really. Oh, wait, I think I've seen one - !

Mabel: Bwahaha, with binoculars, it was the red-feathered kind...

No comments: