Monday, February 1, 2010

"How long is this madlib??!!"

On the Track of Bigfoot

One fuzzy day, our class went hiking along the chicago River. Like all gummy hikers, we were ready for any emergency. In our backpacks, we carried jugs, shrimp, and one stocking.

As we walked along the trail, Ms. Fitz noticed a(n) shiny footprint. “Do you think a(n) fez hat made these tracks?” Ms. Fitz asked.

“No, but let's follow them anyway,” suggested corinne.

We booted for hours. Then I screamed, “Wokka!! I think I see a huge boob.”

“How long is this madlib??!!” we heard someone say. It was Ms. Cancelliere.

“Ms. Cancelliere!” we screamed. “We thought you were a huge boob!”

“Do I look like a huge boob? Well, as long as you're all here, you can help me look for light beams. There are lots of them here along the chicago River. We can take them back to school and study them under our microscopes.”

“How long is this madlib??!!!” everyone said.

No comments: