Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday Night...

Mabel: Yeah, Chetra's afraid of boobs.
Chetra: Bwahaha, remember her? I made out with her at that party.
Mabel: Wait, did you :::makes boob grabbing motions::
Chetra: Uh, yeah.
Mabel: Bwaha, wait did you get turned on??
Chetra: Well...I was really drunk. And she was... a human being.
Mabel: Bwahaha. She breathed.
Allison: She had arms and legs.
Chetra: She existed.

---------------------------------------

Jewish chicks on J-date

Bub: What WAS that site called? Not e-harmony.....J-date, haha.
Ugly: Bwahahaha, I should sign up on J-date.
Bub: You could sign up on J-date. There are Asian Jews out there.
Ugly: Yeah, there are....well, there probably aren't.
Bub: I mean you could convert to Judaism.
Ugly: .....or NOT.

---------------------------------

Bub: Craigslist is okay, though. I mean it can be sketch at times.
Ugly: Craigslist is fine. If I were more serious, I'd sign up on one of those sites...but right now, I'm just testing out the temperature of the water, you know. And the temperature looks...BIG and BLACK.

No comments: