Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Week in the CL Life

Me: Wait, what kind of curry do you have?
Susie: The kind that's like powder.
Me: Ohhh, okay. Then you're gonna need some coconut milk.
Susie: What's curry look like anyway? I mean, is it a seed, a leaf? What does it look like in nature?
Me: Hmm, I have no idea.
Susie: We're like so far removed...
Me: Haha, from what curry really is..
Susie: I mean from nature in general. 'What does a chicken look like?'

----------------------------------

In line to buy a Twix bar

Me: It's weird, I'm always hungry. I just had lunch around 3.
Susie: But that's like 4 days ago!
Me: Bwaha!
Susie: I mean, haha, 4 hours...
Me: Actually for me, it WAS like 4 days ago.

----------------------------------

Ugly: I went to this "art show" which was really like this burlesque thing...they had a fat, ugly, naked guy on stage being jacked off by some woman.
Me: Ewwww, wtf!! Are you serious?
Ugly: Yeah, and I was already pretty drunk by this point.
Me: Wait, what the hell! So did he have an orgasm on stage?
Ugly: Uh, I don't know actually. I was too busy trying not to vomit.

----------------------------------

Ugly: hennyvays
no more drama please
i'm done
Yo: i have enough bad lesbo drama watching the L word
Ugly: but this is good lesbo drama!
it's real!
:)
Yo: ugh
in all seriousness i'd rather watch the L word
at least it's got a variety of hot sex
hehe
Ugly: hahaha
Yo: and not within the same group of 3 people

No comments: