Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spanish Metros, Time, and More

Clark: I see all the levels of hell every time I get out of the metro here.

-----------------------

Amy: I had this random dream about you yesterday. Remember that guy on Saturday? You were talking about him and saying that you were engaged AGAIN. And you didn't even really know his name. It was the "again" part that surprised me.

-----------------------

John: And I would assume that a German would have a shorter "as soon as" time span than a Spaniard would.


-----------------------

John: Let's say that all your friends agreed to meet at 8pm tonight. And as that stupid foreigner, you were punctual of course. And of course nobody was there when you showed up.


-----------------------

Kendra: We were talking about differences in weather between Seattle and Michigan. That if she comes to Seattle she should wear a raincoat.

Jessica: And if she comes to Michigan she should wear a snowsuit.

No comments: