Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brilliant W/out Boobs Cont'd

mabel: finally going to get my hair cut today
ugly: ooh
got paid?
mabel: got some extra cash
ugly: been standing on the corner?
mabel: and by extra i mean it replaces all the cash i spent on the weekend
hahaa
yes, using my boobalicious teacher brains
ugly: LOL
mabel: whoring my curvy intellect
ugly: HA
very nice
mabel: mehehehe
i'm kinda afraid
but i just can't wait to get all this weight off my head
ugly: afraid of what?
mabel: of my new haircut
or, of going to get it cut
ugly: oh, literally
weight
off head
yes it feels great
mabel: haha
a boob reduction
ugly: haahaha
brilliant
mabel: heheheee
i love this new metaphor of ours
it's genius
and i love boasting about my boobs now
ugly: absolutely
hahaha
mabel: i'm a new woman.
ugly: good for you
don't bust your boobs

No comments: